RULES, REGULATIONS & POLICIES FOR VALLEY GIRLS DANCE
1) Valley Girls Dance reserves the right to refuse or expel anyone of disruptive and unruly nature at the discretion of the instructor and owners with regards to classes at any location that classes are held at or at any event that Valley Girls Dance is taking part in. If a student is removed from a program due to violation of conduct, they forfeit their course fee.
2) Valley Girls Dance, including all participating instructors and staff members, will not be held responsible for any claims to death, damage and/or injuries of any kind to any participant resulting from activities held at any location premises or at any of the events that Valley Girls Dance is taking part in.
3) Valley Girls Dance reserves the right to use participant photos and videos for advertising and publicity purposes. I understand there is no filming/photos in class unless given permission to do so.
4) I understand sessions are non-refundable and not transferable to another person or another session and any remaining balances are due whether or not you choose to attend classes or shows.
5) I understand sessions are non-refundable and not transferable to another person or another session and any remaining balances are due whether or not you choose to attend classes or shows.
6) There are no refunds or make up classes for classes that must be canceled due to weather & other unforeseen circumstances unless director schedules otherwise.
7) I understand all the potential risks, including, but not limited to the potential short-term & long-term complications related to COVID-19 and choose to proceed with my desired class.
8) If COVID restrictions affect in person classes, we will wait until restrictions are lifted to complete remaining sessions or transition to an online learning method.
9) I understand Valley Girls Dance is and will be following all Government mandates & all above policies apply if/when mandates change.